The Steele Family Foundation has just made several new donations before this year's end.
We are happy to announce:
- $25,000 donation to St. Felix Centre in downtown Toronto, to assist with its current children school preparation and after school programs, lunch ministry for the homeless and less fortunate.
- $10,000 donation to Mother Teresa's Ministries of Charity.
- $7,500 donation to Pride Stables in Kitchener, to support disabled children in therapeutic horseback riding.
- $3,100 donation to JDRF in support of a search to a cure for Juvenile Diabetes.
- $500 to the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Ontario.